Dr. Adelekan Saidi
|Name of the Institute
||Mountain Top University
|Position within Institute
|Field of Expertise
Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SMEs) Financing using Asymmetric Auto- Regressive Distributed Lag. Global Journal of Commerce and Management Perspective, 5(3), 43-50.
3. Azeez, R. A., Adelekan, S.A., Rufai, M. D & Yahya, L.O. (2016). Beyond demographic dynamics, what matters is organizational commitment. Global Journal of Commerce and Management Perspective, 5(4), 6-13.
4. Adelekan, S. A. (2016). The impact of organizational culture on innovation capability of SMES: case study of SMES in Alimosho and Ojo local government area of Lagos State, Nigeria. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, 4(9), 158-181.
5. Adelekan, S. A.& Dansu, O. O. (2016). Impact of entrepreneurship ventures on development of small and medium enterprises in Nigeria: case study of three territorial district in Osun state, Nigeria. International Journal of Economics, Commerce and Management, (ISSN 2348 0386), 4(9), 423-441.
1. Adelekan, S.A. (2017). Entrepreneurship. First edition. Wallex Pub. Lagos, Nigeria.
CONFERENCE ATTENDED WITH PAPER PRESENTATION
1. “Self-Efficacy Influence and Students’ Intentions on Social Entrepreneurship Education in Nigeria Universities” A paper presented at Fourth 21st Century Academic Forum Conference
at Harvard, Martin Conference, Harvard University, March 20-22, 2016